Introduction: some occurrences can make you wonder if it’s a sign that you should try for another baby. A lot of moms have experienced some signs or clues about their pregnancy even before they knew they were pregnant in their daily lives or in their dreams. What are the spiritual signs of pregnancy, does it mean God, the universes, a divine being or my intuition is trying to tell me something?
Spiritual Signs Of Pregnancy
What are spiritual signs of pregnancy
For most women, pregnancy seems to be a period of higher spiritual awareness where they see signs (sometimes in their dreams) about their the details of their pregnancy like the gender, easy or difficult delivery, possible difficulties or sometimes when they will get pregnant.
Sometimes such signs leave you wondering if your imagination is running wild or if they are genuine signs from the universe. Some women ask other mothers to see if they can relate or just rely on their own intuition or self understanding to understand these clues or messages.
Read This Post – Disadvantages Of Formula Feeding
How do I know it’s a spiritual sign.
You know it’s a spiritual sign if you feel like it’s trying to tell you something or it is supposed to mean something, mostly when you don’t have second thoughts about it on a normal day but that day you felt like it meant something.
Spiritual signs can occur in your everyday life without you realizing it. It could be that you see a lot of pregnant women these days or it could be something you saw somewhere like on TV, magazines, newspapers, books, your news feed online etc. a spiritual sign could be a song or an audio you heard somewhere.
It could be that you saw your obstetrician at the mall or on the streets. Whichever form these spiritual sign takes it always draws you attention because it strikes you as unusual or strange even when it’s not directly relating or referring to you.
How does my dream relate to a spiritual sign that means I’m pregnant
Often times your dreams are an unconscious attempt of your brain to solve certain problems or process certain occurrence in your life that you would otherwise brush aside. It’s an unconscious attempt to analyze or interpret certain occurrences that our brains perceives as deserving of a deeper thought.
For some women this seems to me more active during their pregnancy where they seem to have more vivid/detailed dreams most like as a result of psychological and hormonal changes caused by the pregnancy.
Dreams that may mean that you’re pregnant:
- Swimming: if you dream about swimming(irrespective or the size of the water body) especially with a baby it may mean that you’re pregnant or will become pregnant very soon because this dream may be interpreted as you trying to connect with your child.
- Dreaming about your teeth falling out: usually your teeth falling out shows your lack of control over a part of your body. If you dream about it while you’re pregnant it may mean that you feel like your body is out of your control especially if your pregnancy was not planned.
- Dreaming about drowning: if you dream about drowning while you’re pregnant it may mean that you feel overwhelmed or stressed as a result of the pregnancy.
- Giving birth to an animal in a dream: this kind of dream may mean that you brain is just processing the idea of giving birth in general as a practice. The kind of animal and process of giving birth to the animal may give details about your own pregnancy for example if it’s a cuddly or cute animal or an animal you like it may mean that your happy/excited about the baby. If the dream is worrisome or disturbing it may mean that you’re not all together ok with the idea of giving birth or in rare cases that you may have difficulties with the pregnancy and/or delivery.
- Dreaming about a baby girl or a baby boy: sometimes if you dream about holding a baby girl or baby boy it may mean that that’s what you’re having although it may not always be true or so simple.
- Dreaming about your baby getting hurt: this kind of dream may have a similar meaning to that of dreaming about drowning. It may be that your brain is trying to process your anxiety or concerns about being a parent especially if it’s your first pregnancy. It’s your brain trying to prepare for the worst and at the same time hoping for the best.
Everyday occurrences that may be a sign that you’re ready for another baby
A lot of mothers have different opinions about certain issues concerning their family like sibling spacing, how many kid they should have when to stop and when to try for more etc. With relation to their health, age or other personal issues.
Here are some spiritual signs from the universe that it may be time to start trying for another baby;
- Your child becoming independent: When your older child(or children) starts to acquire skills (like toilet training or feeding themselves) that make them independent or less dependent on you it may be a sign that its time to try for another baby if you want to because you now have more time on your hands that you could put towards taking care of another child.
Although some mothers prefer to space their children closely because this way they do all the “diapering” once and then forget about it but if you feel this practice wouldn’t work for you can use you child becoming independent as a sign to start trying for another child.
- Baby cravings: If you start to reminisce about when you just had your first baby or recollect some fond memories about you child as a baby it may be you body (and/or the universe) telling you it’s time for another baby.
- Older kids start asking: if you want to more kids and you’re uncertain if you should go through with it, it could be the universe telling you it’s time if your older kids start to ask for a younger one. Often times older children tend to be jealous of their younger ones but if your child seems to be excited about a younger sibling it means they will encourage you more and even help out with at much as they can.
- Losing your job: losing your job should not be a good thing but Sometimes you have to admit that “All things happen for a reason” so if you lose your job you might as well use the opportunity to have another baby so when you get back into the workforce You’ll be there for a while. For most people losing a job especially a toxic one, make people to think about their lives and rearrange their priorities. So if you have thought about it and you think having a baby is the best thing for you then go ahead with it.
- Having your period again: you might be lucky and skip periods for months or longer after having a baby. It’s also normal for you to skip your circle or have a messed up circle while you’re nursing your child.
Having a regular period again is your body’s way of telling you all is well and back to normal; although that doesn’t mean that you have started ovulating again it just means you’re healthy and healed. Having a regular period again doesn’t mean you should try for another baby it just means you’re healthy enough to try if you want.
- When your kids are all grown up: As a modern mom you have a lot of options when it comes to making your family and maintaining your personal and professional life at the same time. You may choose to wait until your kids are in their teens or basically self-sufficient before adding a sweet bundle of joy to the family. If you’re one of these mom’s you kid becoming a teen can be the universe’s way of telling you it’s time to have another baby if you feel ready for another baby.
- Ideal child spacing: another sign of the universe telling you it’s time for another baby is perfect timing. Some moms have precise spacing for their children; you might plan to have your babies at a 2-3 year interval. So that 3 year gap might be a perfect time for you to have another baby.
- The perfect pregnancy or post-partum recovery: generally your experience with your first pregnancy can influence your decision on having another baby. If you happen to have a painless delivery(medicated or not) or relatively uneventful recovery it may be a sign from the universe you’re good to go on the baby market; although an uneventful pregnancy, delivery and/or recovery can indicate that your next pregnancy will be much of the same as it happen most of the time.
- Having a new partner: as a modern day mom you don’t have to worry about having more kids after going through a divorce, separation or split up; you can always have more kids when you have another partner or spouse. So having a partner who wants kid too can be the universe telling you it’s time to have more babies.
Trendy Post – How Much To Spend On Baby Shower Gift
These opinions may make it difficult to decide when to start trying for another baby, but sometimes we all have to agree that certain events or happenings in our lives are a sign from the universe that it’s time.
I am a proud mother of two, a lover and home builder. My love for children gave birth to the bestofmotherearth.com with the aim to cover topics from child health, pregnancy, parenting, family, relationship, struggles in families and also food.