You might not be interested in meeting or being with anyone, but you are having strange coincidences that makes you think otherwise. You feel everything you do is pointing towards that direction, so what are the signs the universe wants you to be with someone? Continue reading.
It might also happen that you know this guy, but there is nothing about him that feels random. He’s the guy that feels like the best guy you have ever met, and your mind keeps telling you ‘this guy’ when you come in contact with him.
One thing about the universe wanting you to meet or be with someone is there is no exact time and place for this to happen, but there really doesn’t have to be an exact time and place for this meeting to take place.
If you are picking up signs that the universe wants to be with someone then you should get prepared for what is coming your way. Since there is someone you have been coming in contact with lately, you do not want to jump into conclusion, or rush into a decision that isn’t clearly correct.
Signs The Universe Wants You To Be With Someone
What signs will help you know that the universe is in support of you being with someone? Check out these signs below;
- You feel very confident, and this confidence is you is ready for you to take greater risks
- You are chasing the type of life you want, and this makes you feel completely happy
- You are constantly seeing numbers in a particular sequence
- The type of dreams you have are always on the romantic side
- There is love for you to experience everywhere you go
- You are observant of how the universe is working for you
- You no longer repeat same mistakes made earlier in life
- You do not fear to be alone
All of these signs mentioned here indicates that the universe is in support of you being with someone, so you need to be prepared for what is coming your way.
Trendy Post – My Son Is Being Manipulated By His Girlfriend
How Do You Know If The Universe Is Telling You To Be With Someone?
There are times when it feels like the universe isn’t in support of you finding the one, and everything you do regarding love seems to fail. All the relationships you go into at this point feels like you are the only person that wants it more, while the other person doesn’t seem invested in it.
This can make you wonder if there was someone truly created out there for you. Nevertheless, there are still signs pointing in the direction of the universe wanting you to be with someone else. Many of the times this happens, you are not really looking forward to falling in love again, but this happens.
The universe is going to support you when you are intentional about finding love, but we ignore the direction the universe wants us to go most times. The skies doesn’t light up in flames when the universe wants you to meet someone, but there are signs that indicates the time is right for you.
To know if the universe wants you to meet someone, here are some indicators you can easily miss if you do not pay close attention.
- The universe will be generous to you, and the mistakes and actions you once tolerated would no longer be there. You will be honest with yourself, and you will tell yourself that there are some things that are not right for you
- You find yourself in a good and happy place in life, and trust me when i say the people you attract are people that feel the same way as you. You will not tolerate partners with poor behaviors, and you will be serious about finding like-minded people
- If family friends keep introducing the same person to you, or you keep running into the same person then this is another sign that should not be ignored. You can also see the same person in random places, and there are people who believe that people don’t just show up in random places. It is the universe connecting them
- Seeing the same person in your dream might be the universe wanting to tell you something, and the universe uses dreams in reminding you of what you constant deserve in a person
- If you have a gut feeling inside of you that this person is “the one”. This might not happen instantly, and there are people that might not recognize this too. It might also take some time for people to come to the conclusion that this is the one for them
Check This Out – Why Do My Grandchildren Ignore Me?
Does Love Find You Or Do You Find It?
The feeling of love is the one that causes action, and you are likely to not find love if you keep looking for it. Love is a feeling. so searching for it might not really be productive or yield the results you seek. Even when love is found, a person might not necessarily find actions attached to love.
This is the type of love that is in charge of every action, but it is essential for you to know that what works for you might not work for the next person. This simply means that no matter how love comes your way, you need to dedicate time to it to cultivate it and help it bloom.
It is okay to find love and grow it, and it is also okay to allow love find you. It can work both ways, but the actions taken when in love is what will help sustain it.
What Are Signs From Universe That Love Is Coming?
Love is very potent and has the ability to impact every soul, and love is what helps in keeping humanity together. It is completely okay for us to want to love and feel loved in return, but how do we recognize when love is coming our way? What signs can tell when love is coming?
The signs listed below shows that love is coming your way;
- You are no longer scared of facing your past
- You feel joy inside you
- You are no longer attached to your past relationships
- You consult the help of a highly intuitive advisor which confirms that love is coming
- You keep seeing a new person in your dreams
- You feel good alone
- You know the timing is right
- There are love signs surrounding you
- You find a clearer purpose in life
When you see these signs, do not ignore them. Love is coming your way.
I am a proud mother of two, a lover and home builder. My love for children gave birth to the bestofmotherearth.com with the aim to cover topics from child health, pregnancy, parenting, family, relationship, struggles in families and also food.