When traveling with your little ones, ensuring they are comfortable and relaxed should be your priority. Safety is also another thing you must take into consideration when traveling with your kids. Traveling pillows is one of the most important accessories you should get for your child when traveling either by road or by air.
Sleep is essential, and if you have the best neck pillow for a toddler car seat, you have guaranteed your baby will sleep comfortably, safely, and relaxed. You need to understand how important it is that your kids sleep safe and feel comfortable while they sleep, so if you will take long hours on a trip, using the best accessories is something you must be prepared for.
In the past, booster seats were once used in providing kids with the comfort and safety they deserve. Kids would not be comfortable if they don’t feel the head support they deserve, and that is what the booster car seat’s design helps parents achieve.
However, the neck is also another important part of the body that needs proper cushion and support, especially in kids. The toddler neck pillow for car seat guarantees adequate protection, comfort, and safety when embarking on long trips. Regardless of the type of transport, a neck travel pillow will support the neck, ensuring that your children do not feel any pain but comfort.
Best Neck Pillow For Toddler Car Seat – Buying Guide And Recommendation
Not sleeping upright can be one of the most uncomfortable things anyone can go through when embarking on long trips. In most cases, children tend to be more flexible than adults, but providing them with a neck travel pillow will make a huge difference.
With the kid’s neck travel pillow, every trip would be comfortable, enjoyable, and less stressful. There is still one huge barricade standing in the way of so many parents, which can identify high-quality and dependable neck travel pillow for toddlers.
The reality of it all is no one can walk into a shop, pick up any neck travel pillow without knowing if it will meet up with what is required of it. You will need to consider a few tips that will stir you on the right path towards finding a suitable neck travel pillow for your little one. You will find out more about these tips on our information guide below.
How To Find The Best Neck Travel Pillow For Toddlers Car Seat
The size of the neck travel pillow you are shopping for should be carefully considered. It will be great if you have it in mind that children have smaller necks and heads, so ensure that the pillow you settle for properly fits your baby’s head and neck. Failure to get the ideal size will cause more discomfort than comfort while they sleep.
Quality Of Material
The material used in making the pillow is also very essential. Some kids prefer a pillow with a snug animal hair feeling, while other kids do not have an interest in such. The same also applies to cushions as there are kids who want hard cushioning, while others don’t. Before making up your mind on any neck travel pillow, ensure that you have carefully considered the weather conditions and how you will be traveling.
The shape of the travel neck pillow also matters when shopping for a neck travel pillow. Generally, when people mention travel pillows, the U-shaped pillow comes to mind because it helps in sitting upright whether you are traveling by air or by bus. That doesn’t mean there aren’t other options available, as your child might opt to go for a rectangular-shaped pillow than a U-shaped pillow.
Under this category, there are three types of filling parents choose from when shopping for a neck travel pillow.
- Microbead – Microbead travel pillows are stuffed using polystyrene beads, and they are relatively lightweight to take away pressure from the neck. Changing the shape of a microbead travel pillow is easy, but its downside is it isn’t portable. It also doesn’t offer a lot of comforts.
- Inflatable – You can blow up your inflatable pillow using the mouth to your preference, and their tiny and lightweight design makes it easy to pack into your bag. The downside is a little leak is capable of deflating this pillow.
- Memory Foam – The good thing about memory foam is it takes the shape of your neck. It is the least lightweight of the three fillings but designed to offer the support required. They can be decompressed for easier transport, making them easy to store even when there is limited space.
Highly Rated Neck Travel Pillow For Toddler Reviews
1. BCOZZY Kids Chin Supporting Travel Pillow
This might be a bit expensive for a neck travel pillow, but it is one we trust to provide neck support required to prevent the head from falling while your kid sleeps. It is made using a snug fabric that will make sleeping comfortable for kids, and trust me when I say you can twist and contort this neck travel pillow into various positions.
Furthermore, controlling how tight it is is also a possibility, and controlling how tight it is around the neck also offers additional comfort when necessary. We find it amazing about this neck pillow because it comes in various patterns and shapes, and it will appeal to various kids of all ages. Being lightweight and also having a strap will help in attaching it to your luggage for easy transportation.
- Using this pillow eliminates bobbleheads.
- This neck pillow is worth the money.
- It offers a high level of comfort for road trips.
- Customers complained that it failed in providing chin support.
2. Trunki Kid’s Travel Neck Pillow
The Trunki Kid’s Travel Neck Pillow is stuffed with microbeads, and it comes in mostly small sizes to indicate that this is true for toddlers. Kids will be naturally drawn to this neck travel pillow as it comes in various animal designs, like the koala, fox, panda, owl, lion, and more. Its Trunki grip is another feature that has left many parents impressed.
Its Trunki grip is used in attaching this neck pillow to a soft toy, comforter, and travel blanket. This neck travel pillow for toddlers is designed to be supportive and soft, as they make use magnets to connect under the chin. This will ensure the child’s hand doesn’t fall off when nodding. Its microbead filling also makes it super comfortable.
- Parents love this pillow because it works perfectly.
- It also offers the right amount of support.
- This is the neck travel pillow your child needs for comfort and support
- Parents complained it is too small
3. Critter Piller Kid’s Travel Buddy and Comfort Pillow
The Critter Piller Kids travel pillow has a cute design that kids would fall in love with, and it looks more like a toy than a neck travel pillow. The Critter Piller Kids travel pillow doubles as a cute teddy companion, while its soft and fleece feeling allow your child to cuddle into it.
Made using hypoallergenic microfiber filling makes this pillow very soft and firm, and it is perfect for kids aged three years and above. Assuming this neck travel pillow feels a little bit harder than this, it would be a good choice for slightly older kids, but just like most products on the market, every product comes with a downside.
The cushion thickness doesn’t make it suitable for use as a car neck pillow, but for proper maintenance, washing in a washing machine is a good way to keep this neck travel pillow clean.
- This pillow is easy to change, soft, and cute.
- It is silky soft and provides a good amount of support.
- Kids are guaranteed maximum comfort each time they use this neck pillow.
- This isn’t a good option for little kids.
- It is also not a good option for car seats.
4. Seat Belt Covers for Kids, Seatbelt Pillow
For parents specifically looking for a pillow that their kids can use when embarking on a long car trip, the SSAWcasa seat belt cover pillow for kids is one ideal neck pillow for kids. In some cases, neck pillows might turn out to be too thick for kids to use on long car trips, constantly pushing your child’s head forward and making it difficult for them to get comfortable.
Using a seat belt pillow allows parents to attach soft padding, ensuring that kids have a good place to rest their heads on. With the seat belt pillow, kids have a resting place for their heads where there won’t be slouching or slumping, and just like other top quality neck pillows we have discussed in this guide, this neck pillow is stuffed with micro-suede and cotton fabric so kids can enjoy a cozy and soft feeling.
- Taking this neck pillow on and off is easy.
- Its strap ensures protection and added comfort at all times
- This isn’t an expensive neck pillow, and it works as advertised
- Most parents complained about its durability
5. Baby Pillow for Car Seat Kids Travel Neck Pillow
Made using one hundred percent cotton fabric, the Baby Pillow Neck Travel Pillow for kids is another neck pillow parents can entrust their kids’ comfort and safety to when going on a long trip. Its unique cotton material makes sure your child’s head doesn’t bobble during car rides, and the neck and head would enjoy the flexibility and a soft feel at the same time.
This pillow’s rear end offers a lot of support, ensuring that the child’s neck has a proper fit. The fine quality and softness of this pillow would not cause your child any harm, but it keeps them away from fuss even while on the move.
- Parents can trust this neck pillow to provide comfort and support for their kids.
- Its lightweight desire ensures your little one falls asleep soon enough.
- Its design will get the job done.
- It still pushes the head of the child forward.