Parents get surprised when they find out there are various baby bottles produced and trust me when I say so many parents get confused when it comes to choosing the best bottle for baby bottles for a choking baby.
If you feed your baby with the wrong bottle, feeding won’t just be slow; it will also be less enjoyable.
Other problems might arise like reflux and colic, and to avoid putting you under this stress or making your baby go through pain while feeding, we have decided to bring you the best bottle for choking baby review.
- 1 Buying Guide And Recommendation
- 2 Factors To Look Out For In A Good Baby Bottle
- 3 Top 5 Best Baby Bottle Suggestions For Mothers
- 4 Ear Infection
Buying Guide And Recommendation
Using the right baby bottle will make feeding time enjoyable and without hassle. However, if a parent feeds a baby with the wrong bottle, it might end up causing a disaster while feeding the baby.
However, there are so many aspects that should be considered when shopping for a baby bottle because whatever bottle you settle for might end up having a positive or negative impact on your baby.
This is why you must use the right bottle for your baby during feeding. Here are some vital factors you should consider before making a payment for a baby bottle.
Factors To Look Out For In A Good Baby Bottle
The nipple of a bottle usually comes in different shapes and sizes. Selecting the right nipple based on your baby’s age is very important and below is a way of finding the right nipple for your little prince and princess.
- Newborns To Three Months – babies in this age bracket are given a slow flow nipple, and such nipples are important for preventing overheating and choking.
- Babies Aged Three To Twelve Months – the flow medium nipple remains the best to feed children in this category.
- Age Twelve To Eighteen Months – babies in this age category can be fed using the fast flow nipple, and this is because they have come off age to avoid getting choked while eating
However, going for a bottle with the right nipple makes sure;
- There is no nipple confusion in babies
- Prevents delayed speech
- Prevents overeating
- Prevents choking
The bottle size used in feeding your baby is also another important aspect to look at. Going for the right bottle will make it easy for you and your baby to hold, and that is why slim and small bottles are highly recommended for mothers.
The bottle’s capacity is another important feature that needs to be looked at, and low-capacity bottles are best used for newborns.
Please get a new bottle as your baby keeps growing, or you might end up with a bottle with a larger fluid capacity. All that is required is changing the nipple as your baby grows and not changing the entire bottle.
Avoid Toxic Materials
So many baby bottles on the market are made using plastic materials, and looking at many low-quality plastic bottles; you will realize that they contain Bisphenol-A.
Bisphenol A is a harmful substance said to cause cancer and several other health diseases, so it will be a great idea if you settle for a BPA-free plastic bottle for feeding your baby.
you should not use the following substances or materials in making a baby feeding bottle;
To end up with a high-quality bottle, make sure you pay attention to the instructions written on the bottle so you can have an idea of the materials it contains.
Using the right baby bottle can result in relief involving several medical conditions. Here is an example of what we are trying to say to you.
- When dealing with reflux, reflux ensures that you use a slow flow bottle to make sure your baby doesn’t spit up. Likewise, using anti-reflux bottles makes sure your baby doesn’t choke on air bubbles or experience overflow.
- Colic And Gas – Anti-colic bottles come with vents that ensure air doesn’t enter the bottle. This is done to make sure your baby doesn’t take in air from the mouth while feeding, therefore cutting down on the possibility of suffering from excess gas or colic.
Top 5 Best Baby Bottle Suggestions For Mothers
1. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fiesta Baby Feeding Bottles
An interesting feature about the Tommee Tippee baby bottle is it offers parents about six bottles in one, and their design is similar to that of a breastfeeding mother.
These bottles are designed to look like the nipple of mothers to ensure babies don’t reject them during feeding, and thanks to a natural flex and stretch, ultimate comfort is what babies would enjoy when using this baby bottle.
It boasts an easy vent design used to avoid spitting up and build-up of air, while its hygienic cap ensures bacteria and germs are kept at bay.
Holding this bottle can be done in three ways to make sure you meet your baby’s feeding preference and growth. Finally, this bottle from the Tommee Tippee brand boasts a user-friendly design and accurate measurements.
- The Tommee Tippee bottle is free from BPA chemical materials.
- You can get this bottle in various sizes.
- For better hygiene, wash this bottle using a dishwasher.
- Its nipples tend to collapse in some cases.
- Measuring numbers tend to rub off.
2. Philips Avent Anti-colic Baby Bottles Clear
We find it interesting about this baby bottle because its design helps in cutting down on discomfort thanks to its Airflex ventilating system. In addition, this innovative ventilating system helps combat colic and gas, while its nipple boasts a rubber textured feel that guarantees feeding would not be interrupted.
Cleaning this bottle has been made easy thanks to its wide-neck design, which also guarantees less spillage. Three bottles are what you will get from this product, meaning you will always have a clean bottle to feed your baby with at any time.
Your baby would not choke while feeding thanks to its slow flow nipples, and you can rely on this bottle for your child’s safety as it doesn’t feature any harmful chemicals in its production.
- Parents love this bottle because of its anti-colic and gas design.
- Its design also ensures that leakage is avoided.
- Its clear markings guarantee accurate measurements.
- This bottle has an expensive price tag compared to several other bottles on the market.
3. Comotomo Baby Bottle
Your baby will find it easy to latch onto this bottle thanks to its soft nipple design, and cleaning this bottle after use is possible and easy thanks to its wide-neck design.
The good thing about cleaning this bottle is you can do it without using a brush, and unlike other baby bottles, mothers would not find any problem when it comes to cleaning up this bottle.
Furthermore, this is a spill-free and leak-free bottle, while the dual vents help fight colic. Safety was considered when constructing this bottle, which explains why it is free from BPA and other harmful chemicals.
It is the best for infants and babies of various ages, but its nipple size and flow might constantly change.
- This bottle is safe as it doesn’t contain BPA materials
- It features an anti-drip design
- This bottle was designed to combat nipple confusion.
- It comes available in just two colors.
4. Dr. Brown’s Original Bottle
Parents love Dr. Brown’s original baby bottles because it offers them about four anti-colic bottles, and thanks to having a lightweight design, parents and babies will find this bottle very easy to hold.
Your baby will get all the nutrients he needs when feeding as this bottle fights against spit-ups, while their unique vent design ensures the reduction of air bubbles.
It means that feeding your baby with this bottle will not lead to gas, burping, or colic. Safety is also another feature we love about this bottle as it is made using BPA-free materials that will not cause any form of harm or danger to your baby’s health.
Its small size makes it best suited for smaller babies, but you can use it for babies of various ages if a parent can handle refills.
- You can count on this bottle to fight against colic and gas.
- It prevents choking, which is one problem babies struggle with when feeding.
- It comes with a travel cap that makes traveling with this bottle easy
- Parents complained about its vent system, as it is hard to clean.
5. Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle
We have gotten to the final product in this interesting review. We have here a baby bottle recommended for mothers all over the world, doctors, and nursing homes, especially suggesting that the Philips Avent baby bottle design resembles that of a mother breastfeeding her child.
It boasts of a unique spiral nipple design, with the ability to bend without collapsing. This bottle’s shape is another eye-catching feature of this review, and its form also makes cleaning it up very easy.
Its seahorse design makes it attractive for babies, and it comes in several fantastic colors.
- It comes with a wide silicone nipple that mimics a breastfeeding mother’s.
- Thanks to its spiral design, this nipple bends without collapsing.
- Designed to prevent colic and gas
- Its nipple design hinders babies from grabbing the last taste of music from the bottle.
If your little one is suffering from an ear infection, then you need to change your feeding position immediately.
Keeping your baby upright while feeding with a bottle is the only recommended way to feed your baby, while you should use angled bottles because they offer comfort when feeding your little one.
The convenience it provides eliminates the build-up of liquid in the ears, which might cause an ear infection.
Purchasing the best bottle for choking baby should be easier with our in-depth review; pick any of the top 5 and enjoy. Also, kindly check out other reviews and important articles on our site.
I am a proud mother of two, a lover and home builder. My love for children gave birth to the bestofmotherearth.com with the aim to cover topics from child health, pregnancy, parenting, family, relationship, struggles in families and also food.